2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on Fitness Career Mastery's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- Fitness Career Mastery grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with the particular content or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any content unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Fitness Career Mastery authorized representative.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Content Enrollment and Lifetime Access
As a student, when you enroll in a course or other content, whether it’s free or paid content, you are getting a license from Fitness Career Mastery to view the content via the Teachable platform and Services, and Fitness Career Mastery is the licensor of record. Content is licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the content in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the content and sharing it on torrent sites).
In legal, more complete terms, Fitness Career Mastery grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with the particular content or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any content unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Fitness Career Mastery authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs.
We generally give a lifetime access license to our students when they enroll in a course or other content. However, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use any content at any point in time in the event that we decide or are obligated to disable access to the content due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course or other content you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint, or if we determine it violates our guidelines. This lifetime access license does not apply to enrollments via Subscription Plans or to add-on features and services associated with the course or other content you enroll in. For example, Fitness Career Mastery may decide at any time to no longer provide teaching assistance or Q&A services in association with the content. To be clear, the lifetime access is to the course content which we also reserve the right to revoke or terminate at any time without notice.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. Fitness Career Mastery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fitness Career Mastery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fitness Career Mastery be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Fitness Career Mastery's website, even if Fitness Career Mastery or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Fitness Career Mastery website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fitness Career Mastery does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Fitness Career Mastery may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fitness Career Mastery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fitness Career Mastery of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Fitness Career Mastery's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.